Translate

Saturday 22 August 2015

A finished Christmas ornament:)

Hello PS fans!

I have now finished my first Prairie Schooler design! I am very happy with the finished stitching:)


The design is from The night before Christmas. I made some changes to the original chart. I decided to stitch the Swedish equivalent phrase of 'Merry Christmas' at the top corner and I used DMC Satin threads for the snowflakes.

 
Since this was my August ornament for Christmas ornie SAL 2015 , I had to turn the stitching into an Christmas ornament.

I REALLY enjoyed stitching this PS design, and I just wish I had more of their Xmas designs in my stash!!! One of the other designs from this series is a snowman so at least I'm going to use that chart for the November ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL:))

Enjoy your PS stitching!

Annie

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

A really great finish, Annie, I am sure over time you will collect more of their Christmas designs.

Rita said...

Beautiful!

sew.darn.quilt said...

A very pretty finish!

Brigitte said...

A great little finish, Annie. You will discover more of these lovely Prairie Schooler Santas and will be able to stitch more of them.

Ariadne said...

Very nice! I love seeing other than English Christmas wishes too!AriadnefromGreece!

Bette said...

Very nice! Love he finishing as well.