Translate

Friday 14 August 2015

Hello!

Thanks for letting me join this group.  I'm a long-time Prairie Schooler fan and, like the rest of you, am sad to hear that they're retiring.  I'll be slowly acquiring some of the ones still available in the near future. 

The last few I stitched are below:
 











I need to choose either a small design or a part of a larger design for an exchange block for one of my groups for Sept.

I recently started a FB page called Prairie Schooler Students if anyone would be interested in joining that too.

I look forward to seeing pictures of everyone's PS stitching.


7 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

These are just fabulous! Very nice stitching ")

Annie said...

How sweet! I especially like the Santa; very cute:)

Bette said...

Love the rabbit! Welcome to the group!

twinpeakprimitives said...

Lovely stitching and beautiful pieces :)

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful PS stitching, Rita and thanks for telling us about your FB group.

Brigitte said...

Very nice PS stitching that you show here, Rita. I *love* the book where the little Santa is from and am going to stitch some of them this year.

Ariadne said...

Will go over to the facebook page!Thanks!AriadnefromGreece!