Translate

Monday 1 February 2016

Deck the Halls .....

Hello fellow PS students,  
Here is my latest PS finish (which I double-dipped and stitched for the Christmas Ornie SAL as well - this month's theme was Music)



Deck the Halls by Prairie Schooler, Book #81
32 ct Willow Linen, DMC threads.

I am really thrilled with the green floss on the willow green linen - it has worked really well.

 However, in the spirit of full disclosure, I have made at least two errors. I wonder if you can spot them? 


Uh oh!  Big Ooops! The lovely Carol has pointed out a third error - I forgot Santa's belt!  See the photos below for the finally finished version! Thanks, Carol!






Hugs, Kaye

P.S. Everyone has been lovely and said that they can't see the errors but there are two - top right corner and bottom right corner.



7 comments:

Daisy Debs said...

Looks fine to me ! : )

Carol said...

Love this one, Kaye! I think Santa needs a belt to hold up those pants :) Not sure of the other error--did you leave off the white around his hat/face? Hard to tell on my computer...

Gillie said...

Possibly, lol, but I'm far too nice.......grin! Only double dipped? You haven't lived until you've tripled! Looks lovely.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, Carol, you are right - I missed his belt - silly me! But no, there are two other errors! lol!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Ladies.

Brigitte said...

Carol must have eagle eyes - I hadn't seen it. Nor had I noticed the other two errors (and I still don't, so just blame my bad eyes for it, not my kindness, lol)

Stitching Noni said...

Looks great to me.... I can't see any errors now that you gave Santa his belt back!
Hugs xx